Now: Live online!
Remission and re-orientation for mums after childbirth.
This course offers well-being and strengthening for the body and soul of mothers who gave birth 8 to 12 weeks before.
You are welcome to bring your child with you. There will be an assistant who takes care of your baby in the same room.
This course offers you to regain a positive body awareness, encouragement for everyday life with your baby and to gather with other mothers.
The physical exercises contain:
- strengthening of abdominals, pelvic floor and back muscles incl. encouragement for home exercises
- exercises for relaxation and recovery
- experiencing of alternative ways of everyday movements (e.g. easy lifting)
- mindful self-perception - experiencing what feels good!
- understanding physical and emotional changes
Moreover, there is room for professional advice in respect to topics such as breast feeding, attachment, sleep and other questions regarding this important time.