Pregnancy - Birth - Postpartum
Get the information you need to make informed and individual decisions during the entire perinatal period in the Munich area.
I will be happy to answer your questions about…
· Have I found the right support and prenatal care providers?
· What support can I expect from a doctor and from a midwife?
· How can I find a prenatal and postpartum midwife?
... choosing a location for birth
· Where do I want to give birth?
· Clinic – birth center – homebirth?
· Which clinics in the Munich area provide the right type of care for me and my baby?
... returning home after birth
· Would I like to stay at the clinic for the first few days or go home?
· How do I find the care I need after going home?
The number of participants is limited to 6. We want to make sure that you get the information that you need.
Please register by 1:00 pm the last Thursday before your desired class takes place.
Telephone: 089 550 678-0 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee: 15 € per couple or individual.
11 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. *
|1x Saturday - live online||15 € for Women/Couple||live online|